Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The "Green" Issue

After not getting our newspaper yesterday because of a technical difficulty over the weekend, I'm the first to see it this morning.
And sadly, I've already noticed some problems. Minor problems, but still problems. ... err, mistakes.

Mostly just paragraphs that didn't line up correctly/evenly at the bottom. Even one on the page that I designed myself; however, I do not take the blame for this, which aggravates me even more -_-

This is my pageeee. I'm not incredibly happy with it =/

And this is what I mean when I say the paragraphs don't add up evenly. Ever since I started designing, it bugs me even more.

But the paper looks pretty good. This is the front page:

The whole issue is devoted to "going green" and the environment and whatnot. It was fun to work on :)

Now, I wait an hour and then go give out free coffee with the new issue to students and faculty. Well, I sit at a table and they come get it from me, but same difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment