Sunday, June 10, 2012

I heart macro: Summer

Summer by FragilePhoto
Summer, a photo by FragilePhoto on Flickr.

I was going to just grab an old macro shot from my Flickr account today and post that, but then thought about why I participate in "I heart macro" in the first place (to keep myself motivated and get back into shooting regularly). So, I decided to take a quick shot that dealt with what I plan on doing with the rest of my day. Which is sitting out by the pool :) 



Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

studio waterstone

4 comments:

Kym Hunter Designs said...

I love your glasses! The pattern is so pretty and I would love to etch it on metal. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and relaxing by the pool!

Love you, Sweetie!

Jenni said...

I was intrigued when I saw the thumbprint....glasses! They look wonderful. Enjoy your day in the sun.
Jenni

Katrin Klink said...

Love this photo! And the title, because you really caught the sommmer in your shot ...

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Lovely sunnies, you captured the details well. Hope you had a lovely day by the pool.

Post a Comment