Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's been awhile,

I guess I really suck at keeping up with this thing hah. But not many people read it, so it's okay :)
I've been super sick the past week, and super busy with school and whatnot. I hardly even have time on certain days to take my 365 shots, but I've managed, for the most part. I missed one day last week cus' I was way too sick feeling to take my pictures, but technically I've made it over a month doing those 365 projects :)

I start my employment with my school newspaper tomorrow. I've been writing/photographing for them, but now I'll actually be on the staff :D How exciting.

I'll try to write more often, but I wont make any promises. >.>

2 comments:

Kym Hunter Designs said...

Hey Sweetie. I read your blog and I think you should post your articles and pictures for the paper here so your dad and I can read them.

Love you!

Your biggest fans

Kristen and Sebastian said...

Congrats on the new job! Thanks for joining us for breakfast yesterday, we had a great time! Lets go to Sam Moon together sometime soon.

Post a Comment