Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wishy washy

I feel sad, so I'm going to vent to whoever reads this.

Sometimes I feel like an amazing photographer, and like there's actual progress in the pictures I take from day to day. And other times, I feel like crap about my photography; like there's nothing special about it, and it's no good, and like I'm getting nowhere with it. Right now I kind of feel that way. It's depressing, and it sucks. I don't know how to make it go away though.

I want so badly to do something great with my life, and I want my photography to get me there, or for me to get there with my photography. I have all these goals and dreams, and I'm so scared I'll never reach them. I want people to look at my photography and think "Wow, that's amazing," and right now, I don't think that happens.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.
I don't know.
Sorry.

1 comments:

Kym Hunter Designs said...

Your photography is very good. Keep taking pictures. The old saying "Practice makes perfect" is very true. Don't give up, you're doing a good job and you're developing good techniques.

Post a Comment