Friday, April 15, 2011

Disappointment.

I got my History research paper back today. I got a 65.. But, luckily, he is allowing corrections to be made for those who turned it in on time. If I do this, I have the possibility of earning back half of the points I lost. So, I can at least pass.

It's my own fault that I got such a low grade, but I'm still incredibly unhappy with it. And since my teacher knows I'm editor-in-chief of the paper, I have a feeling he's probably questioning why right about now. -_- But in my defense, I hate history. I hadn't even heard of my topic when I was assigned it. So of course my paper isn't going to be my best work if I didn't look forward to doing it in the first place. But oh well.

It's going to be a busy weekend.. And honestly, I'm not really looking forward to it >.<




I just want it to be the end of the month already, honestly..

0 comments:

Post a Comment