Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A sense of relief.

Because of my horrible habit of procrastination, I spent all yesterday and into this morning working on a History research paper that I had to turn it at 9 this morning. I ended up falling asleep at 1:30 this morning and somehow managed to get myself to wake up at 4:30 to finish the paper up. So, I'm running off of 3 hours of sleep. Plus, I have a huge headache. But I suppose I feel better now that the assignment has been turned in, although I'm sure I'll fail it anyway..

Today feels like a shitty day. Not only do I feel a sense of disappointment from several people toward me, but I feel a bit disappointed in myself lately.. I don't know what the hell I'm doing anymore, and honestly, I don't know that I care. I seem to have lost motivation to do anything I used to be passionate about. Which makes me feel like I've lost the will to live. I don't know what to do...

I need something to just come up and kick me in the ass. Something inspirational to just punch me in the face. (If I know you in person and you read this, no, I do not want you to kick me in the ass or punch me in the face, thanks.)
But seriously. I need some inspiration/motivation. I hate this feeling.

1 comments:

Kym Hunter Designs said...

You are writing and that is a good start. Pen to paper, pencil to pad, camera to eye....try to do one thing, anything, each day.

Every artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Love you

Post a Comment