Monday, April 11, 2011

I hate school work.

I tend to be really good at procrastinating. This always bites me in the ass. Especially when I have a 5-10 page research paper due in History class on Wednesday and today is Monday. Not to mention, History is probably my worst subject ever >.<

If anyone reads this and knows anything regarding the topic Naval Disarmament Treaties of the 1920's, feel free to enlighten me :) Cus' as of right now, I don't know shit. :/

If it wasn't bad enough already, I have a really hard time focusing to get any work done.. I'm sitting here, with headphones in my ears, trying to seclude myself from all my surrounding, and I still can't seem to focus. Rawr.


Oh yeah, also, my horoscope for today basically called me a fatty. How sweet, haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment